
As far as I'm concerned, Cheryl Cole can do no wrong. She has a beautiful voice, a sexy accent, and is absolutly stunning. She is also one fifth of Girls Aloud, UK's most successful all girl band. She is also a judge on The X-Factor (a singing competition, similar to American Idol.)
Have a listen to "Fight For This Love", Cheryl's first solo venture. The single is released in the UK on October 19th, while the Album, "Three Words" is released in the UK a week later, October 26th.
I personally think it's pop music at it's greatest. I cannot get it out of my head, and honestly, I don't want it to. I'm such a big fan of Girls Aloud and Cheryl, and this song is amazing. I can't wait for the album.
Did I mention, she is insanely gorgeous?
What are you thoughts on the song? What about the video?
And yes, there will be more clips from Cheryl, Girls Aloud, and X-Factor here. Stay tuned and subscribe.
