Sep 27, 2009

Mr. Hudson - White Lies


"White Lies" by Mr. Hudson is the second single off their second album, "Straight No Chaser" which will be released on the 19th of October in the UK and on the 1st of December in the US.

The tune is simply wicked. I can't get it out of my head. I love the beat and energy of the song. But it's only when you listen to the lyrics that the creepiness of the song becomes apparent. It's a dark song and is very haunting, but very honest and real. I really enjoy the darkness of the lyrics juxtaposed with the beat and production. The video is really creepy and eerie as well.

The album is one of the most anticipated albums in the UK, and is produced by Kanye "Jackass" West. I'm sure there will be more singles and great tunes on the albums. Until then, take a listen to "White Lies" and see if you can get it out of your head.



"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: