
Two years after releasing "Spirit", Leona will be releasing her new album "Echo" in November (16th for the UK, 17th for the US).
So far, only a few songs have been confirmed to appear on the album, including the lead single, Happy, although several songs have been leaked to the internet. One of the songs is called "Illusion" and is as good, if not better than "Happy".
I remember hearing "Illusion" a few months ago and was instantly hooked. I really love the way the song starts slow and builds. Leona's vocals are insane, she is very talented. This what every current songstress should be singing (Take note Mariah). The song is super catchy and I hope it is released as a future single.
I cannot wait until Echo is released, but until then, these two tracks will have to suffice.
What do you think of "Illusion" and will you be buying "Echo" in Novemeber?
