Nov 3, 2009

Alexandra Burke - "Silence" Live



As you may have noticed, I think Alexandra Burke is AMAZING. Since appearing on and winning X-Factor last year, I'm constantly impressed by her. I have been listening and enjoying her debut album "Overcome" non-stop. It is one of my favorite albums of the year - it's brilliant from start to end.



Last week I posted a live performance of "They Don't Know" and mentioned that my favorite song on the album is a power ballad called "The Silence". Alexandra performed "The Silence" on a chat show and it was AMAZING! I love the bridge and the chorus. She can really sing and delivers a great performance. The last two minutes gave me goosebumps. Check it out:



And not only is she talented, she is genuine, compassionate and a great human being. Here is a great article about how Simon Cowell and Alexandra Burke came to the aid of a little girl battling cancer.

Alexandra Burke is just brilliant and amazing. I am a super huge fan - get yourself a copy of Overcome.
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: