"Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" is the new single from Alicia Keys. It is the second single from "Elements of Freedom" which is due in stores on the 15th of December. The first single, "Doesn't Mean Anything" wasn't a certified hit, but that won't be the case with "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart". I really like the track. Alicia Keys sounds really good and it is really catchy. I like depth of the lyrics and the video - it is classic Alicia Keys. I wasn't too excited about the album when I first heard "Doesn't Mean Anything", but that changed when I heard this track and Alicia talk about the album. I'm really anxious to hear it.
I really like the video; it is really simple and works with the lyrics and music. I really like all the different looks Alicia has, but I think she looks absolutely stunning when she is riding the motorcycle and when she is on the roof in the purple...wow! I also like that Alicia is at a piano for some shots, she is very talented and I'm glad that it is portrayed. I'm not to sure about the scene with the dog, it was a bit random and odd, but it made more sense after seeing the end of the video. The video is an improvement from her last video; she looks amazing, the concept is simple and cool. I like it. Alicia Keys is back!
Earlier this week, Alicia performed the single on Dancing With The Stars, and here is that performance:

