Nov 15, 2009

Stacey Solomon - X-Factor 2009



Since Lucie Jones was sadly eliminated from X-Factor 2009 last week, I'm hoping Stacey Solomon wins. When I first saw her at her audition, I thought she was going to be a joke and ridiculous, especially when she said she was going to sing "What A Wonderful World". My first impressions were horrible wrong. She has an amazing voice and great control and range. I also love her personality; it is a bit much at times, but I can't help but smile when I hear her talk and her mannerisms. She has progressed each week and is getting better. And her mentor, Dannii Minogue has been the most consistent, fair, and I hope she too can win with Stacey Solomon's victory. I realy loved her first audition and her amazing performance of "Who Wants To Live Forever?" by Queen. Check them out below:

Stacey Solomon's Audition - "What A Wonderful World":


Judges Home - "Somewhere Over The Rainbow":


Live Show 1: "The Scientist":


Live Show 2: "At Last":


Live Show 4 - "Somewhere Only We Know":


Week 6 - "Who Wants To Live Forever?":

"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: