Nov 11, 2009

Leona Lewis - "Happy" on Paul O' Grady Show



Leona Lewis is amazing. She is by far one of my favorite female vocalists. I have heard her new album Echo and it is amazing. It has many great songs, especially the ballads. I don't think anyone out there can sing a ballad like Leona can. She is promoting her single "Happy" in the UK, and it looks like it will reach the top spot on the charts. I sincerely hope it does as "Happy" is an amazing track. Here she is on the Paul O' Grady show:



I think this is one of the best performances I have seen. She looks STUNNING. I think she is beautiful, but she looks amazing here. I love that there are no gimmicks, no pyrotechnics or dancers, just Leona, her voice and the emotions. I also love the eye make-up - it draws attention to her eyes and intensifies the emotion of the song. And her outfit - she is beautiful.
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: