On the 23rd of November, Rihanna will release her 4th studio album, Rated R. The lead off single is called "Russian Roulette", but has failed to make an impact. A track called "Wait Your Turn" has been leaked, and a music video has been shot, although it is not scheduled to be the second single from the album. (For her last album, Good Girl Gone Bad, Rihanna shot several videos before the album was released, and it looks like the same was done for this album).
Well, the wait is over - here is the video:
I like the song more than I like the video. The song is super catchy and will be a radio hit for Rihanna, if it is released. It is a typical Rihanna song - it delivers on the vocals and has a rough edge/vibe. I really like most of Rihanna's music. The video is interesting. Rihanna is beautiful, but I'm not digging the eye patch and the hair, but she still manages to pull it off. Rihanna looks good, but the video as a whole is not too exciting or amazing.

