Thank You.
40 days. 134 posts. 2,000 hits.
On October 23rd, I started this blog, and in the past 40 days, I've had 134 posts and an amazing 2,000 hits. It took me many months to finally start blogging about music, which was something I had wanted to do for a long while. And I want to thank you all for helping me make it happen. Without each and every one of you, I would have stopped after a few posts, but you all provided feedback, comments, suggestions, and hits. You all invested your time on this little blog and motivated me to keep it updated, and it has become a hobby as well as an obsession.
In the past 40 years, I've learned a lot about blogging, HTML, and how the Internet really works. I've also discovered and shared great music/bands and artists. But most importantly, this little blog of mine has reinvigorated my love and passion for music. It has been a creative outlet that has been missing for a while and has allowed me to express something that I am deeply passionate about.
While I am very proud and excited for this blog, I realize there is room and need for growth. As this is a young blog, I am experimenting with different things with the goal of finding my niche and place in the blogosphere and music. There may be a few name changes, possible changes to the url and layout, and appreciate your commitment, support and feedback.
I appreciate each and every visitor and the time you invest on my little blog. And I'd like your input. Please let me know what you enjoy about the blog. What do you not enjoy? What would you like to see that isn't here? What do you think about the content? The layout? The bands/acts/singers? Do you want more videos? More reviews? How often do you visit the blog? Any suggestions for a new blog name? Any and all constructive criticism is welcome and will be considered. Please e-mail me your thoughts, comments and suggestions to me at MirosMusic at gmail dot com.
Thank you for joining me on the journey, and let's keep it going.
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"
Take Care and Cheers,
- Miro.
And again, THANK YOU for all the support, hits, and feedback.
