Oct 3, 2009

Alicia Keys and Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind



Alicia Keys is ready to take over MTV and BET with her videos. On Monday I posted pictures of Alicia Keys on the set of her video for "Doesn't Mean A Thing". And Now Alicia is in New York, shooting the music video for "Empire State of Mind" with Jay-Z. The song is the second single off his album, The Blueprint 3.

In case you haven't heard the song, here it is:


And here are three clips from the music video shoot:








I can't wait to see the finished product. It's a great song. Alicia Keys looks stunning behind the piano. As you can tell by the crowd, this song has a great chorus and is one that you'll be singing with your friends, strangers and large crowds. I'm sure the song and video will get plenty of airplay.

And here is a clip of Jay-Z performing the song in concert at Madison Square Garden with Bridget Kelly filling in for Alicia Keys. (And check out the super sexy cover of "Use Somebody" by Bridget Kelly)




"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: