Oct 18, 2009

Cheryl Cole - "Fight For This Love" Live on X-Factor 2009



In the last week, there has been a lot of pressure on Cheryl Cole. She is a judge on X-Factor, and this week had the task of mentoring her boys through Diva week. That in itself was a challenge, but she is also launching her debut single as a solo artist, "Fight For This Love" and performed on X-Factor. In the UK, there was a lot of negative press and talk about her miming the song and not singing live.

As you all may know, I think Cheryl Cole is amazing. She is beautiful and can sing. She also speaks her mind and is very feisty, which I find very attractive. And her accent is irresistible. The song is amazing, it is one of my favorites at the moment and it is always stuck in my mind.

Her performance was AMAZING. I'm not sure if she sang live or if she sang along to a live recording, but either way, it was great. Her dancing is awesome. And her costume - HOT! I loved the dancing at the 3 minute mark, as well as the break down at 3:40 minute mark. So insane. I knew she was a great singer and dancer, but that was awesome. Hopefully next week she will take the number #1 spot from her mentee Alexandra Burke.



What did you think of the performance?
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: