Leona Lewis is set to conquer the music world with her sophomore album, Echo, on the 16th/17th of November. Her album is one of the most anticipated albums of the year and the expectations are really high. But from the few songs I've heard, she is going to deliver.
A few weeks ago, I posted the lead single "Happy", and here is the music video:
I really love the song and really like the video. Although the song is called "Happy", it's actually not a very happy song, and the video reflects that. Leona Lewis is beautiful and is very humble and classy, which comes across in the video. She looks so elegant and classy and I really like that. The video looks like a home video, which adds to the sentiment of the song. The video takes a dramatic and emotional turn around the 2:40 mark, and it is genius and works with the nature and theme of the song. The song and video start off as most ballads do, but this one has a twist and I enjoy it.
Leona always gets it right in my opinion, what do you all think?

