X-Factor 2009 - Top 10
Big Band Week
Olly Murs did "Bewitched" and I was not impressed. It was a bit boring for me, and I felt like I was watching a performance at a hotel, and a cheesy hotel at that.
Llyod Daniels had a rough time last week, but this week, he did "Fly Me To The Moon" and it was better, but not great. His vocals were not great and he wasn't comfortable nor confident. And I agree with the judges about the back flip - it was odd and not the right song for it.
Miss Frank came back with their rendition of "That's Life". I thought they looked good this week, and sang really well. They showed personality, and of course, Graziella's rap was crazy cool. She is really talented and might be too big for the two other girls.
Rachel Adedeji had an amazing performance. Not only did she sound amazing singing "Proud Mary", but she showed personality and had fun out there. She was in the bottom two the last two weeks, but I don't think that will happen off that performance. Well done!
Jamie Archer sang "Angel of Harlem" which is a U2 song, and as Louis Walsh stated, I don't think it is big band. But Jamie is a great singer and an amazing performer. He was out of his element and didn't look as comfortable as he usually does, but it was a great performance nonetheless.
Stacey Solomon did "When You Wish Upon A Star" and looked like a princess. It was a bit too whimsical for me and a bit over the top, but she did look amazing and sang beautifully. It was an off song, a bit too slow, but she nailed it.
Danyl Johnson sang "Feeling Good" and it was very impressive. It sounded like a mix of Michael Buble's version and The Muse. It was really cool and very James Bond. The big long note at the end was amazing, but the end was a bit abrupt. Best performance of the night.
Joe McElderry did "Sway" and it was a very interesting song choice for Joe, little shy baby Joe. But he pulled it off. He not only sang it, but he performed it. He was out of his comfort zone, but one would not be able to tell looking at that performance. I think he will go far in the competition.
Lucie Jones did a super sexy rendition of "My Funny Valentine". She was so seductive and looked stunning. The vocals were great and she really delivered the song. She didn't just sing, she really got into character and performed it. She has amazing control of her vocals and really sang with emotions. Again I am very impressed and hope she wins.
John and Edward. I can't believe they are still in the competition. They attempted "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin, and honestly, I think I prefer William Hung's version.
Go on and click on READ MORE to find out which two acts were in the bottom two, watch their sing-off, and see who was sent home.
Bottom 2 Sing-Off
Miss Frank - "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
Danyl Johnson - "With A Little Help From My Friends"
The Results
Your Thoughts?
Which performance did you like the most?
Which did you least like?

