No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown is one of my favorite songs from 2008. And now, my favorite show of 2009, Glee, is doing their own rendition. The song will be featured on Wednesdays episode, and will also be on the soundtrack, "Glee: The Music, Volume 1", which comes out on the 3rd of November.
The song features the amazing Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) and Cory Monetheith (Finn Hudson). I really like this song and when I first saw the tracklist for the album, I was very excited to hear it. And honestly, I was a bit disappointed, (although I had really high expectations). I still really like this rendition, but the vocals are not as strong as I'd like. I love Lea Michele and don't think she can do wrong, but I would have liked stronger vocals from Cory Monetheith, but then again, he does a great job singing seeing as he is an actor and not a singer. I will not be skipping this track on the album when it comes out. I also can't wait to see the performance on the show.
What do you all think of the song??
(There are more songs on this week's episode, and here is a sneak peak I posted earlier - "Glee - Boys vs Girls")

