Oct 16, 2009

Miro's Mid-Month Mass Music Post

As you know, Music is one of my passions. I'm always looking out for new music, new songs, new artists. I get great joy from hearing a new song or artists, especially if the artist or song hasn't hit the radio or public yet. I love "discovering" new music/artists and watching others "discover" it. I like trying to figure out which songs my friends/public will like, and which they don't.

At any rate, since this blog is less than a month old, I am still trying to figure some things out, and there's a huge backlog of ideas/music/artists I'd like to cover. During the past month, I have also accumulated many songs that I haven't gotten around to posting, and I think this may happen every month. So I've decided to do a Miro's Mid-Month Mass Music Post .  Here are 10 songs for you all to "discover". Take a listen and let us all know what you think.


Robin Thicke - "Sex Therapy"


30 Seconds To Mars - "Kings and Queens"


Dashboard Confessional - "Belle of the Boulevard"


Fall Out Boy - "Alpha Dog"


Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - "Fresh Out The Oven"


Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance"


Norah Jones - "Chasing Pirates"


Piles ft. Keri Hilson - "Medicine"


T.I. - "Hell of a Life"


Usher - "Papers"



Which tracks did you enjoy? Which did you wish you never heard?
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: