Oct 18, 2009

Jordin Sparks Meets Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold"



Jordin Sparks won American Idol season 6 and has launched a successful career. Her debut album, called Jordin Sparks, had three successful singles: "Tattoo", "No Air" and "One Step at a Time". It is actually a really great album with many great tracks, my favorites being "Freeze" Her sophomore album, Battlefield was released in July and includes the singles "Battlefield" and "S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)"

I was a fan of her when she was on American Idol and enjoyed her first album. I saw her open for Alicia Keys on her "As I Am" Tour. Jordin Sparks has an amazing voice and she was amazing live. She sang live and was flawless. Anyway, here is Jordin Sparks covering Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" on Radio 1 Live Lounge.



I'm not a big fan of this song, but I think Jordin Sparks does a great cover. I love how she gets into it and nails the vocals.

What do you think?
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: