Michael Buble's new album Crazy Love is one of my favorites at the moment, as is the lead single "Haven't Met You Yet". Recently he was on The Graham Norton Show promoting the single and album. Here is the performance, and the interview after the jump.
It is really hard not to like the guy. He is an amazing singer as well as an amazing performer. He is also charming, charismatic and witty (see the interview after the jump). He is also a crooner, and you know he gets all the ladies. I can't help but like the guy and his music, but am super jealous and really want to dislike him, but I can't. And did I mention his music is really great. He wrote and sang "Home" and "Lost"; two amazing songs. Oh Buble, I really want to hate you because you are so charming, charismatic, witty, and a romantic crooner, and I'm jealous, but I can't fault you for being so awesome. You win again!
Michael Buble Interview with Graham Norton
Part 1 - Interview:
Part 2 - Performance and Game

