Oct 25, 2009

Chipmunk - "Oopsy Daisy"



Chipmunk is a young rapper from the UK. He just released his album, "I Am Chipmunk" on the 12th of October. The album debuted at #2 on the UK album charts. The album has had three singles to date, "Chip Ditty Chip", "Diamond Rings" and current single, the massive hit, "Oopsy Daisy".




I really enjoy this track. It's really great and catchy. I really like the chorus and the female vocals (Dayo Olatunji). The rapping is very UK and the lyrics are quite clever and catchy. This is another track that is always stuck in my head, I heard it on UK radio and was instantly singing along. After a few listens, it got stuck in my head and I had to get more information on Chipmunk. I'm going to give his album a listen and will let you know if I'm digging it, but for now, I'm really liking this song.

What do you think of the song?
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: