Oct 10, 2009

Glee - Sneak Peak - No Air



As you may have noticed, Glee, is one of my current obsessions, along with Lea Michele, who is Rachel Berry on the show.

Next week's episode will feature three new renditions of songs including:
  • "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown, performed by Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) and Cory Montheith (Finn Hudson)
  • "Hate on Me" by Jill Scott, performed by Amber  Riley (Mercedes Jones)
  • "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne, performed by Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) and Cory Montheith (Finn Hudson) [sneak peak]
And finally, here is a sneak peak at "No Air" as performed by Lea Michele and Cory Montheith:



The audio of "No Air" leaked a few days ago, and I stated that I liked it, but wasn't too impressed. But after hearing it a few more times, and seeing the clip, the song has grown on me. I am a fan of the original with Jordin Sparks, and think that Lea Michele can hold her own. As far as the show is concerned, it looks like there will be drama between Quinn and Rachel, which should be interesting.

What do you all think of the song and the show? Are you all as impressed/obsessed with Lea Michele as I am?
"When You Have Music, You Have Friends"

Miro's Musings: